see the Answers/sequence (Highlighted / Bold ) in first comment.
1) The term ‘talkies comes from ‘talking pictures referring to movies with sound. Released in 1931, which of these was the first Indian ‘talkie?
ans- Alam Ara
2) Who was the first Indian tennis player to ever win a Grand Slam tournament?
ans- Mahesh Bhupati
3) During the British Raj, a now widely-recognized monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and the Queen Mary to Bombay. Which monument is it?
ans- Gateway of India
4) Who was the first Indian movie star to be featured on the cover of the internationally recognized Time Magazine?
ans- Parveen Babi
5) For the first time, a metro in India will receive its power from a waste-to-energy plant. Which metro is adopting this change?
ans- Delhi metro
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 14 June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Fossil smart watch (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Terms And Conditions
This Daily QuizTime (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below. These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using http://www.amazon.in... and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.